Delivery Leader - Analytics & Data Science at Rinalytics Advisors
Views:4926 Applications:307 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:178
Data Scientist/Senior Data Scientist - KPO (1-9 yrs)
Computer Vision Data Scientist/Senior Data Scientist
On an embark for a Computer Vision Senior Data Scientist/ Data Scientist with strong experience in images and video data.
Responsibilities involves the below:
- As a computer vision data scientist, you- ll be applying deep learning to images and video data.
- Acquiring, processing, analyzing understanding digital images
- Developing algorithms applications related to image video processing that perform functions such as object identification classification
- Strong background in machine learning, deep learning and image/video processing techniques
- Experience in image/video processing, detection, tracking or recognition
- You will be researching, developing and implementing deep learning frameworks
- Deep learning for Computer Vision in-depth knowledge
- Prior experience required as an Applied Machine-Learning / Algorithms Engineer / Computer Vision Engineer
- Work together with our machine learning, computer vision, and other teams for larger integrated projects;
Must have experience in :
- Programming languages (such as Python, Java, C/C++) (Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch, MxNet) etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.