Staffing Specialist at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:618 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Data Scientist/Senior Data Scientist - Industrial Product/BFS (1-10 yrs)
Job Title - Data Scientist/Sr Data Scientist
The Purpose of This Role :
This role involves working with senior stakeholders in understanding and identifying the business requirements and needs in the areas of Big Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence. Scanning the fast paced external and internal environments in these areas, developing futuristic ideas that would benefit the firm and leading implementation of mathematical/AI models/algorithms/solutions to bring those ideas to life. Specific experience in AI areas like deep learning, genetic algorithms will be an advantage.
Individual in this role is expected to work with multiple stakeholders and teams, have excellent knowledge and experience of recent developments and work in a self-directed manner in ambiguously defined need areas.
The Value You Deliver
- Manage and guide data science and data engineering elements of AI projects
- Set a strategic direction for data identification, collection and qualification activities
- Lead data analysis for multiple projects with diverse scope and complex business and technical challenges across several business units and functions
- Develop best practices for data science, considering the full analytical lifecycle
- Develop guidelines for the evaluation of new analytical tools and platforms
The Skills that are Key to this role :
Technical / Behavioral :
- The candidate should possess extensive knowledge of and experience in applying statistics, data mining, machine learning and deep learning techniques in a professional context
- Candidate should be expert in handling various data types and structures: structured, unstructured, voice, image and video data, static versus streaming data. Extensive prior experience in integrating data, profiling, validating and cleansing data in Big Data platforms is a must.
- Should have extensive experience with relational, NO-SQL and Graph databases.
- High level of proficiency in statistical tools, programming environments like Python, Big Data platforms like Spark and cloud platforms like AWS is a must.
- Must possess good programming languages skill in Python/Java/C/C++
- Exposure to Deep Learning applications and tools like TensorFlow, Theano, Torch, Caffe is preferred.
- Have the ability to discover new opportunities where analytical techniques can be leveraged for solving business problems.
- Relevant experience with organizations known for cutting edge/ best-in-class applications of Advanced Analytics, Predictive Modeling, NLP/NLU, Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligence.
- Master's Degree / PhD in a quantitative field (e.g., Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Operations Research)
The Skills that are Good To Have for this role :
- Hands-on experience in building machine learning solution using NLP/NLU applications, computer vision intelligence and developing RPA applications
- Exposure to Graph Databases like GraphX, Neo4j and semantic web applications will be preferred.
- Candidate will be expected to communicate analytical results and developed solutions in a way that is meaningful for business stakeholders and provides actionable insights
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Relevant Data Science/AI Experience
- Post Graduate/PhD./ B.Tech
Shift timings: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Category: Data Analytics and Insights
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.