Assistant Manager at 2COMS
Views:2249 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Data Scientist/Senior Data Scientist - Consulting Firm - IIT/NIT/VIT/IIIT/BITS (2-8 yrs)
Client is an AI & advanced analytics consulting firm enabling enterprises to generate business value from data. Today, we are a trusted partner for several Fortune 100 companies - leaders in their respective industries, helping build cutting-edge analytic solutions.
- Bring deep expertise in marketing & customer analytics, operations & planning analytics, and risk analytics. As a Senior Data Scientist at Client Analytics,
- You will work on a broad range of cutting-edge data science and machine learning problems across a variety of industries.
- You will be engaging with clients to understand their business context and lead a team of data scientists and engineers to embed AI and machine learning into the business decision processes.
- If you are passionate to work on complex unstructured business problems that can be solved using data science and machine learning we would like to talk to you!
Role Description :
- Role involves a combination of hands-on contribution, customer engagement and technical team management.
- Lead data science aspects of client engagements on their own end to end, effortlessly switching between roles of an Individual Contributor, team member and data science manager as demanded by each project
- Work closely with the project team, Customer stakeholders and internal Business Units in devising creative analytical approaches to solve business problems
- Developing and enhancing algorithms and models to solve the business problem
- Maintaining all models along with developing and updating code and process documentation
- Demonstrated analytic, quantitative, and programming skills
- Proficiency in a structured programming language is a must
- knowledge of one of statistical/general-purpose scripting languages software such as R, Python is mandatory.
- Strong SQL, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Experience in designing data science solution approaches to unstructured problems, conducting quantitative analyses and interpreting results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, structured and reliable while being an effective problem solver
- Proficiency in data science approaches machine learning algorithms and statistical methods.
Qualification and Experience :
- 8+ years exp of which 5 years of relevant data science experience including hands-on programming in one (or more) of the above languages.
- Minimum 5 years spent with Analytics teams of reputed consultants and IT/ITES companies doing statistical modeling using above tools
- B.Tech from Tier-1 college (IITs, NITs, IIITs, reputed government colleges, Universities)
- M.S or M.Tech is preferred