Associate Consultant at T D Newton & Associates
Views:590 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Data Scientist - SAS/R/Python (3-12 yrs)
- Bachelors Degree with 3+ years of experience in data analytics,
- Hands-on experience in Python / SAS or R programing along with strong experience in SQL.
- Comfortable working in packages such as Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-learn or similar packages in R.
- Experienced in working with large and multiple datasets, data warehouses and ability to pull data using relevant programs and coding.
- Well versed with necessary data preprocessing and feature engineering skills.
- At least 2 years of experience implementing Machine learning algorithms such as Random Forest and Gradient Boosting in solving business problems such as recommender systems.
- At least 1 year of experience implementing deep learning techniques like artificial neural network, convolutional neural networks and recurrent neural networks
- Exposure to deep learning packages like Tensorflow, Theano and Keras.
- Knowledge on latest cutting-edge technologies like reinforcement learning.
- Strong background in Statistical Analysis