Principal Consultant at Fortune HR Consultant
Views:1448 Applications:522 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
Data Scientist - Retail Asset Banking Division (1-6 yrs)
Data Scientist - Retail Asset Banking Division
- Analyze large amounts of data/ information to discover trends and patterns for the retail asset products.
- Evangelize the use of alternate data in enhancing risk management and customer experience.
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms for sourcing & collection related projects.
- Present information using data visualization techniques.
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
- Actively interface with technology to implement and improve business solutions.
- Drive external partner engagements (such credit bureaus/ fintech platforms)."
- Candidates from Bank with similar experience are preferred for this role
- Experience in Data mining, SAS, Python Coding, Data Analytics, SQL, Tableau, Data Framework, Hadoop, Intelligence tools Algorithms, Scala