Specialist - Talent Acquisition at Mississippi Consultants LLP
Views:7502 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Data Scientist - Python Library/Python Web Framework - Machine Leaning (10-15 yrs)
Role : Data Scientist (Python+ML+Statistics/NLP/ImageProcessing)
Experience : 10 to 15 years
Education : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
Skills Required :
- Having 4-8 years of experience working in Python Libraries like scikitlearn, statmodels, pandas, numpy, scipy and matplotlib.
- Expert in Python,with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django,Flask,etc depending on your technology stack
- Familiarity with some ORM Object Relational Mapper libraries.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Required Experience and Skills in Machine Learning
- Relevant training in Computer Science,Mathematics and or Hir Statistics. - Expertise in any of machine learning,Bayesian inference,time series analysis, optimization, or data mining.
- Responsible for developing the real-time processing of Wi-Fi data logs using Spark.
- Required Experience and Skills in Big Data
- Should have a deep understanding of Java and is expected to perform complex data transformations in Spark using Scala language.
- Past project experience is preferred with Big Data.
Anomaly detection :
- Timeseries anomaly detection
- Seasonality, trend decomposition
- Smoothing techniques like Holt-Winters
- Clustering-based anomaly detection (Multivariate)
- Experience with Databases specially SQL server
- Familiar with MongoDb
- Familiar with REST APIs