Lead Consultant Recruiter at Change Leaders
Views:5850 Applications:743 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:722
Data Scientist - Python (1-6 yrs)
- Develop insights from vast amount of data
- Utilize Data mining using open source toolkits
- Identifying data commonalties or exclusions to drive data collection - Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Proficiency in any big data query languages such as SQL
- NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Good scripting and programming skills Measure of success
- Good classification results
- Overall product success through data
- On time delivery of product
Prior Work Experience
- Should have minimum 2 years of experience as a Data Scientist.
- Minimum 1 year experience in python.
- Should have built demonstrable ML based engines such as recommendation, fraud detection etc.
Qualification - B.Tech or M.Tech
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.