Talent Advisor at Randstad
Views:206 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Data Scientist - Pharma (5-10 yrs)
- Data Scientist will execute advanced computational approaches to accelerate and optimize evidence-based pharmaceutical product development. He/She will leverage high-dimensional population health data to support R&D, Medical, HEVA, commercial product development, access and business strategy.
- The Data Scientist will generate analytics required by healthcare decision makers to support patient access and use of medicines and he/she will contribute to the insights required by internal teams to develop and commercialize the most impactful medicines.
Required Skills & Experience :
- Experience with open source technologies, ML libraries, and programming languages (R, python)
- An ability to interact with a variety of large-scale data structures e.g. HDFS, SQL, noSQL
- Experience working across multiple compute environments to create workflows and pipelines (e.g. HPC, cloud, Linux systems)
- Experience with any of the following: biomedical data types/population health data/real world data/novel data streams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to work and collaborate in a team environment
Desirable Skills & Experience :
- Experience with reproducible and collaborative technology platforms (e.g. GitHub, containers, Jupyter notebooks)
- Experience with big data analytics platforms and/or workflow tools
- Exposure to NLP technologies and analyses
- Knowledge of some datavis technologies (ggplot2, shiny, plotly, d3, Tableau or Spotfire)
- Relevant Masters degree, with at least 2-3 years of relevant industry experience