Assistant Manager at Brilliant Seeker Services
Views:1887 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Data Scientist - Online Platform (3-6 yrs)
Opening for Data Scientist in Online platform
We are looking for a Big Data Engineer that will work on the collecting, storing, processing, and analysing of huge sets of data. The primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions to use for these purposes, then maintaining, implementing, and monitoring them. You will also be responsible for integrating them with the architecture used across the company.
- Selecting and integrating any Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities
- Implementing the ETL process and building, maintaining, monitoring the data pipeline
- Monitor data quality and enable system owned resolution channels
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes
- Ability to rationalize data science models through an operationalization platform - version, archive, manage the model deployment
- Defining data retention policies
- Experience in Big Data and Machine Learning Technologies/Frameworks
- Hands-on with Scala, Apache Spark, Hadoop, HDFS, MLlib, Airflow
- Ability to work in a container-based environment - docker, kubernetes
- Experience with data science tools - R and python
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.