Senior Consultant at Upgrade HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:131 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Data Scientist - NLP - PhD (15-20 yrs)
- Understands complex and critical business problems from a variety of stakeholders and business functions, formulate integrated analytical approach to mine data sources, employ statistical methods and machine learning algorithms to contribute solving unmet medical needs, discover actionable insights and automate process for reducing effort and time for repeated use.
- High agility to be able to work across various business domains.
- Integrate business presentations, smart visualization tools and contextual storytelling to translate findings back to business users with a clear impact.
- Independently set strategy, manage budget, ensuring appropriate staffing and coordinating projects within the area supervised. If managing a team: empowers the team and provides guidance and coaching, with limited guidance from more senior managers.
- Start-ups Ability to work and lead (a cross-functional team) in a matrix environment Interactions with senior management 15+ years of relevant experience in Data Science
- Track record delivering global solutions at scale Data and Digital > Data Science & AI Cognitive Computing & Pattern Recognition Natural Language Processing Big Data
- Ph. D. in Computer Science, Computation Linguistics, Statistics, Physics, or a related quantitative fields
- Strong publication record in top tier conferences in NLP/AI
- Solid experience with Natural Language Processing through thesis research, job experience on industry applications.
- Strong knowledge of one or more of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning techniques
- Experience in interdisciplinary skills such as big data analytics, modeling and simulation, systems design and prototyping, is an advantage
- Experience working directly with cross-functional teams such as - executive leadership, operations, product management, and technology
- Must have strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Must be a problem solver, capable of proposing solutions to problems, performing feasibility study of the solutions and refining the solutions into a real-world applications
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.