Talent Acquisition Role at Saaki Argus & Averil Consulting
Views:1180 Applications:386 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
Data Scientist - NBFC (2-6 yrs)
Data Scientist - Financial Services
Client : A leading NBFC in INDIA. Any financial experiences is required
Experience : 2-6 Years
Location : Chennai & Bangalore
- Be responsible for scaling our analytics capability across all internal disciplines and guide our strategic direction in regard to analytics
- Organize and analyze large, diverse data sets across multiple platforms
- Identify key insights and leverage them to inform and influence product strategy
- Technical Interactions with vendor or partners in technical capacity for scope/ approach & deliverables.
- Develops proof of concept to prove or disprove validity of concept
- Working with all parts of the business to identify analytical requirements and formalize an approach for reliable, relevant, accurate, efficient reporting on those requirements
- Designing and implementing advanced statistical testing for customized problem solving
- Deliver concise verbal and written explanations of analyses to senior management that elevate findings into strategic recommendation
- MTech / BE / BTech / MSc in CS or Stats or Maths, Operation Research, Statistics, Econometrics or in any quantitative field
- 2+ Years Experience in Analytical Domain
- Experience in using Python Experience in working with large data sets and big data systems (SQL, Hadoop, Hive, etc.)
- Keen aptitude for large-scale data analysis with a passion for identifying key insights from data
- Expert working knowledge in various machine learning algorithms such XGBoost, SVM Etc.
- Expertise in Data Mining, Statistical Analysis, Regression, Logistics Regression, Segmentation, Time Series Forecasting, Market Basket Analysis, Decision Tree, CHAID, Test Mining, Hypothesis Testing, A/B Testing and Modeling
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.