Senior Recruitment Consultant at CareerNet
Views:480 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Data Scientist - Model Development - Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (8-11 yrs)
- BS degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis
- ~6-8 years of relevant experience
- Excellent command over supervised, unsupervised and semi-supervised techniques including but not limited to Random Forest, GBM, Ridge-Lasso-ElasticNet, XGboost etc. Time-series techniques like Arima (and the family), Arch, Garch etc.
- Experience with Deep-learning, Artificial intelligence techniques like ANN, CNN, DNN, RNN etc. and how to strategize deep-learning layer and activations.
- Experience implementing machine learning algorithms such as support vector machines, decision trees, logistic regression, clustering, neural networks, graphical models etc.
- Excellent understanding of model metrics including AUC, ROC, CAP-curve, F-statistics etc. with clear understanding of how model performance is tuned
- Strong programing skills.
- Expertise in analytic tools : R, Python, Scala, Java, SAS
- Big Data skills - Aster, Hadoop, SPARK, H20 and various big data distributions like Hortonworks and MapR
- NLP, Text mining, Image/Voice processing, digital analytics, deep learning, machine learning
- Demonstrate excellent organization skills throughout the development of analytical solutions (data analysis documentation, hypothesis documentation, code management, etc.).