Specialist - Leadership Hiring at Saaki & Argus Consulting
Views:2502 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Data Scientist - Marketing Analytics - NBFC (4-12 yrs)
Our client a leading NBFC in Chennai.
- Develop and implement analytics and insights roadmap to advance customer segmentation, customer retention marketing strategies and cross-category propensity
- Provide robust campaign analytics / insights to sharpen design of all marketing & CRM campaigns, Media Mix, Market Mix Modelling, attribution modelling.
- Provide insights on digital properties like App, Website,etc.,
- Segment, prioritize, and socialize clearly distinctive customer segments based on demographics, purchasing behavior, lifestyle preferences, motivations and attitudinal insights
- Provide an overall assessment of the business- health by defining dashboards that synthesize and clearly communicate customer KPI's and life cycle trends
- Be proficient synthesizing competitive intelligence, to survey the landscape and communicate relevant trends, opportunities and risks
- Analyze and synthesize primary and secondary customer research, including focus groups, interviews, and surveys, to shape a deeper understanding of our customers
- Support Marketing, Product Management, teams with ad-hoc customer insights needs
- Provide robust campaign analytics / insights to sharpen design of all marketing & CRM campaigns
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.