Research Associate at Antal International
Views:186 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Data Scientist - Machine Learning - Battery Manufacturing (8-13 yrs)
Job responsibilities :
- Shape the future of what data-driven telco organizations look like, drive processes for extracting and using that data in creative ways, and create new lines of thinking within an infinite number of situations
- Create valuable, transformative business strategies through the measurement, manipulation, reporting and dissemination of broad sets of data
- Drive the creation of statistical models to solve specific operational problems, such as:
- How can we predict network failure to do proactive maintenance for telco systems?
- How can we use machine learning to estimate last-mile feasibility?
- Lead teams of data engineers in solving business problems with access to engineering
- 8+ years of working experience in statistical modeling and/or machine learning
- MSc or Ph.D. degree in the field of Computer Science, Machine Learning, Applied Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics
- Experience in Statistical Learning : Predictive & Prescriptive Analytics, Web Analytics, Parametric and Non-parametric models, Regression, Time Series, Dynamic/Causal Model, Statistical Learning, Guided Decisions, Topic Modeling
- Experience in Machine Learning, supervised and unsupervised : Forecasting, Classification, Data/Text Mining, NLP, Decision Trees, Adaptive Decision Algorithms, Random Forest, Search Algorithms, Neural Networks, Deep Learning Algorithms
- Advanced programming skills in at least two of the following languages: R or Python, MATLAB, SAS, Java, Git, Spark, Scala
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to explain complex analytical concepts to people from other fields Experience in leading teams and mentoring others
- Business level fluency in English and project management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.