Data Scientist - Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence/Python - BFSI (4-6 yrs)
The Company :
They have a combination of data expertise and engineering tools to simplify Artificial Intelligence to help business enterprises. With their data experts and Conversational AI platform, they help in the acceleration of AI adoption in different organisations. They are a one stop shop specialising in Enterprise AI, focused on helping organisations translate the promise of AI & Machine Learning technologies into quantifiable business impact.
Position : Data Scientist
Location : Gurugram (At present looking for candidates in Gurugram / Delhi NCR)
Experience: Relevant 4 - 8 years / Total - upto 10 years
Joining : Immediate to 30 days
Employment Type : Full Time
Core Responsibility :
- Strong experience in delivering projects in using Python.
- Strong experience in developing models using Image Processing and Computer Vision algorithms
- Designing, developing, and deploying deep learning models on AWS environment.
Experience and Skills :
- 4 - 6 years- experience in Designing and Deploying Deep Learning Solutions
- Excellent knowledge of Deep Learning Architectures/Convolutional Neural Networks
- Excellent knowledge of Supervised Learning, Adversarial Learning
- Excellent Python Coding Skills with at least 4 years of Python coding
- Robust working knowledge with deep learning frameworks (like Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch)
- Hands on experience on Image Processing and Computer Vision algorithms
- Experience with GPU/CUDA programming
- Deep knowledge of mathematics, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Understanding of data structures, data modelling and software architecture
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
Must Have :
- Aware of the Software Development Life Cycle and Quality concepts
- Excellent experience in Python programming language for data analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; Strong interpersonal skills
- Managing available resources such as cloud services, data
Good to Have :
- Experience with System Development Life Cycle methodologies (CMMI)
- Bachelors in Technology(B.Tech) or Masters in computer application(MCA)