Principal Talent Advisor at Talent Acceleration Corridor
Views:3714 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Data Scientist - Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence - IT (6-12 yrs)
We are scouting for Data Scientist for one of our IT Software Product clients.
POSITION Data Scientist - BFSI
- You will be responsible for implementation of Products & Solutions & customer engagements. The broad responsibilities include:
- The person would be a part of the Digital Lending Analytics team primarily focusing on Banking products & services via digital channels side.
- The Analytics would be responsible for end to end strategy, design/development and performance synthesis of all lending products offers.
1. Carry out Portfolio health Analysis
2. Creating Credit Risk insights by performing root cause analysis using Regression, Decision trees and other statistical tools- Ownership of Risk Dashboards,
3. Comprehensive reviews with senior management. Leverage analytics to drive insights to optimize Pricing / Channel mix for consumer/corporate portfolio
4. Performing Profitability (Valuation Models) for all asset products.
5. Exposure in Marketing analytics & models definition.
6. Should have experience on SAS and R or Bigdata or Python. Strong data handling, interpretive and problem-solving skills with the ability to process a large volume of transaction level data and efficiently derive actionable results.
7. Having results oriented attitude with go get it done skill Banking/Lending Domain expertise would be a must to excel in this rol
8. Design and implementation of analytical strategies W.r.t to different products Offer in the market to create next level value Proposition for the product & offerings
9. Advanced degree (master's or above) in a quantitative subject such as Analytics, Engineering, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, Economics or Finance with overall upto 6-12 Years of Experience
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify automation opportunities by analyzing processes and assessing feasibility for automation
- Analyze, understand, and document the business processes in detail
- Participate in various types of interviews, meetings or workshops to define, design and configure automation solutions
- Create and maintain solution documentation
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios prior to launching User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Problem-solve issues that arise in day-to-day running of automation processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required
You should be a B.E/B. Tech. or MBA from a reputed institute, with 6 to 12 years of experience as system analyst for software products like RPA/DevOps/Machine Learning etc.
- Understanding of the software product market dynamics and software development processes.
- Possess excellent relationship, communication and customer relationship management skills.
- Exhibit strong leadership qualities through quick decision-making and change management & strong analytical ability.
- Good experience in Ms-Office and documentation skills.
- Willingness to travel for Short term/Long term within India/Outside India and work as per project requirements.
Work LOCATION Delhi/NCR
Domain Analytics, ML, Digital 2.0, AI etc.