Team Leader at Assort Straffing Services
Views:1808 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Data Scientist - Logistics Business (6-10 yrs)
We are looking for data scientists to work on exciting problems in supply chain and consumer analytics.
You will be the first data scientist at the organization and will enjoy working with one of the richest data sets in the industry, open source tools, and the ability to see your insights turned into real products every day. You will be primarily responsible for developing, testing, and deploying ML models in consultation with founders, stakeholders and other end users to create high value impact.
In addition, as a data scientist,
- your work will change healthcare delivery in India impacting millions of patients in India.
- you will be working on stimulating industry-first solutions with diverse team members
- Machine learning: 4+ years of professional experience doing quantitative analysis using ML algorithms.
- Python: Proven skills in building, manipulating, and deploying models in Python.
- SQL: Experience in writing complex yet efficient SQL queries.
- Data manipulation: Experience in handling large volumes of data including data extraction, and data transformation.
- Familiarity working with any RDBMS or preferably MySQL.
- Good at MS Excel.
- Design, develop and manage predictive models to solve inventory management problems and improve user engagement using machine learning.
- Monitor key product metrics, understanding root causes of changes in metrics