Head - Business Operations at Hipos Consulting Services LLP
Views:151 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Data Scientist - Life Insurance (5-7 yrs)
- Gathering & understanding the business requirements from the business teams and designing/performing relevant analysis as per the objective
- Build Analytics models to address business problems such as persistency, propensity to renew, propensity to repurchase, ead scoring, best action etc
- Data Management: Create data structures / depositories, MAP data requirement in a comprehensive form, integrate systems to collate data & build automated processes, identify & creatively use conventional and non-conventional data sources independently.
- Present your research and insights to all levels of the company and work with cross-functional teams to rapidly execute and iterate
- Manage analytical models end - to-end including scope creation, data collection, model building, presention to business, work flow & real - time tech integration
- Research new-age technologies and methodolgies which could help in either improving revenue or process efficiency .
- Thorough knowledge & experience in managing analytics packages in R/Python
- Experience in BFSI/ insurance industry is an added advantage
- Experience in ML/AI Techniques such as Regression, Classification, Clustering, NLP & Text Mining, Boosted Trees, Recommender Systems
- Skilled in Excel & Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Statistical Techniques like A/B testing, Hypothesis testing, Confidence Interval Estimation, Regression, Time Series Analysis
- Qualification in a quantitative discipline (Statistics, Econometrics, Economics, Mathematics, Operations Research or Actuarial Papers)
- Thorough Knowledge of analytics packages in R/Python and database tools like SQL.
- Should have prior experience in data handling/manipulation using R/Python
- Data cleansing, structuring, analytical and reasoning skills