Director at TalentCo Search Pvt Ltd
Views:662 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:171
Data Scientist - KPO - IIT/NIT/BITS (2-8 yrs)
- Looking for Data Scientists with the capability to work on independent statistical and machine learning research/ projects.
- Ability to deliver solutions around a host of domains and problems, with some of them being: Customer Segmentation & Targeting, Propensity Modeling, Churn Modeling, Lifetime Value Estimation, Forecasting, Recommender Systems, Modeling Response to Incentives, Marketing Mix Optimization, Price Optimization
- Ability to understand a problem statement and implement analytical solutions & techniques independently with independently/proactively/thought-leadership
- Conceptualize, design, and deliver high-quality solutions and insightful analysis
- Conduct research and prototyping innovations; data and requirements gathering; solution scoping and architecture; consulting clients and client facing teams on advanced statistical and machine learning problems
- Collaborate and coordinate with different functional teams (engineering and product development) to implement models and monitor outcomes
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science / Mathematics / Signal Processing or related fields from one of the premier Institutes (IITs/NITs/BITS) with minimum 3+ years of experience in Machine Learning domain
- Expert level proficiency in at least one of R and Python
- Ability to create efficient solutions to complex problems. Strong skills in data-structures and ML algorithms
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of machine learning, probability theory, statistics, and algorithms.
- We use regression, Bayesian methods, tree-based learners, SVM, RF, XGBOOST, time series modeling, dimensionality reduction, SEM, GLM, GLMM, clustering, Deep learning etc. on a regular basis. If you know few of them you are good to go