Client Relationship & Delivery Management at HUQUO
Views:409 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Data Scientist - KPO (4-7 yrs)
Data scientists work closely with business stakeholders to understand their goals and determine how data can be used to achieve those goals. They design data modeling processes, create algorithms and predictive models to extract the data the business needs, and help analyze the data and share insights with peers. While each project is different, the process for gathering and analyzing data generally follows the below path :
1. Ask the right questions to begin the discovery process
2. Acquire data
3. Process and clean the data
4. Integrate and store data
5. Initial data investigation and exploratory data analysis
6. Choose one or more potential models and algorithms
7. Apply data science techniques, such as machine learning, statistical modeling, and artificial intelligence
8. Measure and improve results
9. Present final result to stakeholders
10. Make adjustments based on feedback
11. Repeat the process to solve a new problem
Statistical analysis : Identify patterns in data. This includes having a keen sense of pattern detection and anomaly detection.
Machine learning : Implement algorithms and statistical models to enable a computer to automatically learn from data.
Computer science : Apply the principles of artificial intelligence, database systems, human/computer interaction, numerical analysis, and software engineering.
Programming : Write computer programs and analyze large datasets to uncover answers to complex problems. Data scientists need to be comfortable writing code working in a variety of languages such as Java, R, Python, and SQL.