Team Lead at NovoTree Minds
Views:6894 Applications:536 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:238
Data Scientist - KPO (4-10 yrs)
Role : Data Scientist
Location : Whitefield, Bangalore, India
Job Type : Fulltime
Description : Data scientist will work closely with partners, principals, consultants and data engineers to build different scales of analytical solutions involving variety of data sources and technology.
- Work on advanced data analysis to provide insights to different types of users
- Conduct predictive analysis to create various what-if scenarios to drive organizational planning and marketing strategy
- Be the go to person for the data science projects within the organization.
- Design, Develop and code scripts
- To cleanse, integrate and evaluate large datasets from multiple disparate sources including unstructured data
- To embed Machine learning algorithms and automate processes.
- Construct predictive ML models, algorithms and probability engines; verifies model and algorithm effectiveness based on actual results.
- Produces actionable & compelling recommendations by interpreting, exploring, identifying and communicating insights discovered within complex data sets.
- Mentors junior members of the team about best practises of algorithm design, scripting language and solution documentation.
Desired Skills& Experience :
- Graduates Engineering, Operation Research, Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing preferred
- Strongworking experienceon developing predictive machine learning models i.e. Classification and Regularized Regression and/orSegmentation/Clusteringis a must.
- Exposure and thorough theoretical and practical understanding of at least one Machine Learning technique such as Logistic Regression, Random Forest, Gradient Boosting Machines (GBM/XGB), Neural Networks, SVM's.
- Strong coding skillsin R/Python must and other open source software's such Pig, hive, Mahout, etc. preferred.
- Exposure on Discrete Choice Modeling, Design of experiment, associative mining, latent class modeling, Time Series forecasting is added advantage.
- Ability to learn and continuously adapt to everchanging space of ML algorithms and technologies and apply in practical business problems.
- Ability to independently drive innovative programs & work in an agile mode.
- Ability to consult as a subject matter expert on complex client projects.
Complimentary Skills :
Candidate should fulfill the - Key Skills- criteria first.
- Experience in consumer and brand analytics, campaign analysis, concept testing of products, competitor analysis, promotion analysis, etc.
- Exposure with consumer survey questionnaire designs and/or data structure (if using syndicated data) is desirable
- Exposure to product assortment planning, consumer choice models, KANO, Shapley and Turf(Total Unduplicated Reach & frequency) is added advantage