Team Lead at NovoTree Minds
Views:644 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:118
Data Scientist - KPO (3-8 yrs)
JOB OVERVIEW :
- Our leading data management and analytics organization is currently in need of a Data Scientist to join our fast-growing team.
- The ideal candidate will be intricately involved in running data science projects and lead the team in a methodical manner.
- This is the perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to become a part of an innovative and energetic team that executes data science projects.
MAIN DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Gather requirements from client stakeholders and under business process to develop DS models in the area of prediction, optimization, and processes using advanced statistical / mathematical approaches, in the enterprise environment
- Implement most efficient algorithms and approaches for machine learning in collaboration with client researchers
- Design best architecture and select the most appropriate modeling techniques and data output and lead the team to execute the development
- Iteratively test, refine and improve the models
- Collaborate with client business teams and engineering departments to understand model needs and devise possible solutions
- Responsible for overall delivery and management of models and be part of the team and be the SPOC for the client
- Learn quickly new mathematical or technical methods
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE :
- 3-6 years of experience
- Expertise in implementing Machine learning algorithms using Python, R & SAS
- Hands on experience using predictive, statistical and risk classification algorithms
- Familiarity with significance testing, sampling, descriptive statistics, Bayesian models and multivariate statistics
- Comfortable with relational and non-relational databases
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable of performing under minimal supervision, multi-tasking, meet deadlines as an individual contributor and a committed team player.
Tools : Any data science tools