Delivery Leader - Analytics & Data Sciences at Rinalytics Advisors
Views:5073 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Data Scientist - KPO (3-8 yrs)
- PhD/ Master's in Computer Science, Statistics, Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Computational
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology or a highly quantitative discipline with a minimum of 3+ years- of experience
- Good experience in areas of machine learning, deep neural networks, reinforcement learning, Markov Random Fields, Bayesian networks, semi-supervised learning, computer vision, image processing, signal processing, distributed computing and numerical optimization.
- Computer scientists, as well as candidates with a computational physics/biology/chemistry background, along with significant machine-learning knowledge, are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Experience with big-data technologies such as Hadoop/Spark is a plus too.
- Good programming experience is expected, preferably in Python.
Interested prospects could call me on 080-45179902
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.