Delivery Leader - Analytics & Data Sciences at Rinalytics Advisors
Views:4179 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Data Scientist - KPO (3-8 yrs)
- PhD/ Master's in Computer Science, Statistics, Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Computational
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology or a highly quantitative discipline with a minimum of 3+ years- of experience
- Good experience in areas of machine learning, deep neural networks, reinforcement learning, Markov Random Fields, Bayesian networks, semi-supervised learning, computer vision, image processing, signal processing, distributed computing and numerical optimization.
- Computer scientists, as well as candidates with a computational physics/biology/chemistry background, along with significant machine-learning knowledge, are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Experience with big-data technologies such as Hadoop/Spark is a plus too.
- Good programming experience is expected, preferably in Python.
Interested prospects could call me on 080-45179902