Talent Acquisition Executive at N R Consulting
Views:450 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Data Scientist - KPO (3-6 yrs)
Working with an early stage startup that is currently scaling its data pipeline by scraping the web and performing predictive analysis of this data for providing sales intelligence to companies. Like any other data science job, this profile involves, involving sufficient time data wrangling, making sure datasets are prepared in a consumable way by the model and then building models on top of it. It is expected that the person joining us for this profile is able to take end-to-end ownership of data processing and modelling.
Some of the specific skillsets for the role based on our tech-stack are-
1. Experience in data cleansing and preparation concepts and tools.
2. Programming Languages: Hands-on with Python and Java.
3. Strong background in relational databases, data modeling and SQL.
4. Experience working with statistical libraries (e.g scikit-learn) and frameworks for predictive analytics.
5. Knowledge of Hadoop and UNIX will be a plus.
6. Expertise in probability and statistics, time-series analysis as well as experienced in the use of machine learning methods, for example, linear regression, correlation, statistical significance, and so forth.
7. Experience in data visualization concepts and tools
8. Knowledge of Kibana and/or other reporting tools
9. Knowledge of Data Quality Controls
Skills : -
- MACHINE LEARNING