MD at Employers4Employees
Views:1683 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Data Scientist - IT (1-5 yrs)
Experience Required: 1- 5 years Employment Type: Full Time
CTC Offered: 7LPA - 20LPA
Must have skills:
- Good understanding of data structures.
- Proficient in Python and should have worked on statistical packages like numpy, scipy, scikit etc.
- Comfortable working on both supervised and unsupervised machine learning problems.
- Should be able to perform thorough model evaluation and devise ML / Deep Learning experiments on the basis of statistical analyses.
- Basic understanding of statistics, linear algebra and calculus.
- Should be able to quickly switch across wide variety of problem statements spanning across Computer Vision & NLP.
- Should be proactive and creative in approaches while developing a product which might require an appetite for bending existing rules.
- Worked on (at-least one of) the specialized packages pertaining to textual data like nltk and image data like pil, opencv etc.
- Worked on deep learning frameworks (like tensorflow, keras etc).
- Hands-on experience in dealing with text and/or image data.
Highly desired but not mandatory:
- Knowledge of distributed and parallel processing frameworks like Spark
- Understanding of search platforms like Solr/Elastic Search