Senior Consultant at Upgrade HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1985 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Data Scientist - Internet/Online/IT (10-14 yrs)
As a data scientist on the SOI team, you will primarily develop machine learning solutions that will predict a customers needs/intentions in real-time at the moment of interaction, in batch prior to the event, or in batch after the event for analytical labeling/categorization. The outputs of these models will then be used to determine the optimal engagement and experience to provide to the customer.
- You will partner with functional and channel stakeholders to define use cases and model targets. You will work with domain experts to understand data sources and complete feature engineering.
- You will design and execute experiments with training data sets to determine the best models to apply and perform cross validation to test the efficiency of the resulting algorithms.
- When algorithms reach adequate efficiency thresholds, you will partner with production engineers to deploy your models for run-time scoring. You will compare the live performance of your models to expectations and evaluate any gaps.
- In addition to model development, you may, independently or within a team, need to build solutions to support the overall project, including label generation, data schemas, ad hoc analytics, output structure/packaging, or end-to-end prototype demos.
- You will be responsible for presenting your own work to team members, peers, and leadership, and will build any visualizations or presentations necessary for those communications.
Must Have skills:
- Knowledge of predictive/prescriptive analytics including Machine Learning algorithms (Supervised and Unsupervised), Artificial Neural Networks (CUDA, Keras, Tensorflow) or Combinatorics (Mixed Integer Programming).
- Experience leading the end-to-end design, development, and deployment of predictive modeling solutions.
- Advanced SQL skills with Teradata, SQL Server, Hive and Spark experience.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python/R or compiling languages such as C/C++ or Java.
- Proficiency iLinux Shell/equivalent, and familiarity with HDFS.
- Familiarity with Git (Bash or command line).
- Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLTK) and text analytics for information extraction, parsing and topic modeling.
- Experience automating data within Tableau/Qlik/ggplot/Shiny to tell an analytical story through interactive visualizations.
- Experience and knowledge of NLP including NER and text summarization.
- Experience and knowledge of deep neural networks, including CNN and RNN.
- Experience with text parsing/regular expressions.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience
- Ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with using big data to develop models.
- Experience with Spark.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and research capabilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Experience presenting to and influencing functional leaders and stakeholders.
- Deep expertise in applying machine learning to solve a class of AI problems such as NLU/NLP, Reinforcement Learning, Voice Biometrics, Text Mining, and Intelligent Process Automation.
- Masters or Doctorate in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Business Analytics, Operations Research, Engineering or Statistics.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.