Senior Consultant at Outsized Group
Views:2571 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Data Scientist - Insurance Firm (7-15 yrs)
We match clients to high-quality independent consultants and boutique/specialist firms for the execution of their key projects across Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. We work with large corporates, global consulting brands, and private equity and DFI investors.
We are looking for Data Scientist for our client, an Indian Life Insurance company to join them for an independent assignment for 3 months in Gurgaon.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Execute analytical experiments methodically to help solve various problems and make a true impact across various functions and channels
- Identify relevant data sources and sets to mine for business needs, and collect large structured and unstructured datasets and variables
- Devise and utilize algorithms and models to mine big data stores, perform data and error analysis to improve models, and clean and validate data for uniformity and accuracy
- Analyze data for trends and patterns, and Interpret data with a clear objective in mind
- Implement analytical models into production
- Communicate analytic solutions to stakeholders and implement improvements as needed to operational systems
Skills and Qualifications:
- Master's degree in statistics, applied mathematics, or related discipline
- 7+ years experience in data science
- Proficiency with data mining, mathematics, and statistical analysis
- Advanced pattern recognition and predictive modelling experience
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau, SQL, and programming languages (i.e., Java/Python, SAS)
- Comfort working in a dynamic, research-oriented group with several ongoing concurrent projects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.