Talent Advocate at Big.Jobs
Views:11776 Applications:476 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Data Scientist - Healthcare Startup (2-5 yrs)
We are a Series C funded startup to bring disruption in healthcare by leveraging the power of robotics, AI and cloud computing. A few recognitions bestowed upon us are The ET top Innovator Award 2018, The only startup from India to be selected for Google's Demo day, Recognition by Niti Ayog and so on. Currently a 100+ strong team of Data Scientist, AI Engineers, Doctors, Product Architects, Operations, we're looking for highly passionate and enthusiastic players for solving problems in medical data analysis using a combination of image processing, machine learning and deep learning.
As a Data Scientist you will have the onus of creating and leveraging the state-of-the-art algorithms in machine learning, image processing and AI which will impact billions of people across the world by creating healthcare solutions that are accurate and affordable.
What you will do :
- Hands on experience along with a strong understanding of foundational algorithms in either machine learning, computer vision or deep learning. Prior experience of applying these techniques on images and videos would be good-to-have.
- Hands on experience in building and implementing advanced statistical analysis and machine learning and data mining algorithms.
- Programming experience in C, C++, Python
What you- ll need :
- 2 - 5 years of relevant experience in solving problems using machine learning/ deep learning or computer vision
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree or PhD in computer science or related fields.
- Be an innovative and creative thinker, somebody who is not afraid to try something new and inspire others to do so.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment.
- Work with a bunch of data scientist geeks and disruptors striving for a big cause.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.