Consultant at JobsforYouth
Views:2023 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Data Scientist - Gaming Firm (3-7 yrs)
- Work with product teams to define data to be collected for analysis.
- Define data acquisition for new features and analyze data to provide recommendations.
- Analyze user patterns, feature adoption, consistency of use and A/B testing.
- Answer analytics questions from the team and create reports based on the results.
- Analysis of large datasets, drawing insight and value from multiple complex big data sources.
- Identify opportunities from customer insights and create in-depth reports and analytics dashboards to be shared with key stakeholders.
- Create new metrics and KPIs that effectively guide the business and deploy effective dashboards to surface them to senior leadership
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a data scientist role as part of a product development team.
- You have experience building and developing product and customer analytics, predictive analytics and machine learning.
- You have experience working in a fast-paced work environment, on several projects at a time and have a self-driven working style.
- Hands-on experience with data gathering/management/manipulation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.