HR Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:649 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Data Scientist - FinTech - IIT/NIT/BITS (2-5 yrs)
Data Scientist II
Position: Data Scientist II
Experience: 2-5 Years
Location: Madhapur, HiTech City, Hyderabad Work from office
5 days working WFO
Notes from Hiring Manager:
Only WFO is available - Hyderabad
- Will be working on Mobile solutions and Artificial intelligence
- 4 Rounds of Interview in a span of 1 week to 10 days (Screening round, Assignment, Evaluation of assignment and HR)
- LinkedIn profile is important and mandatory
- Need candidates from Tier 1 colleges
- Financial modelling is required (financial and analytics companies)
- Lending platform is highly preferred
- Branding to candidate is important.
About company: It is the leading player in the alternative credit scoring space in India. A pioneer in the domain, we are leveraging alternative data, AI and machine learning to facilitate institutional credit for the underserved.
Our products are helping a large section of the salaried and self employed population become visible to lenders, by making it financially viable for banks and NBFCs to underwrite customers for much smaller unsecured loans. 55 leading banks and NBFCs that share our vision, rely on our products to manage the credit cycle end to end: Prospecting, Credit Underwriting, and Delinquency Management.
With over 10,000 data points, its credit underwriting model is 2x more powerful than traditional bureau scores, helping banks and NBFCs underwrite 15 more individuals, including the completely new to credit segment first time borrowers. To date, we have underwritten over 25 million individuals. Our products also help lenders cut the time of decision making from several days to under five minutes, reduce costs, prevent fraud, and consequently, increase profitability.
We are dedicated to our mission of making affordable credit accessible to more than 3 billion underserved people across the world.
- Work with cash-flow, behavioural and traditional bureau datasets
- Upgrade and maintain risk products, end-to-end loan decisioning products, zero manual intervention products
- Create/Ideate/Innovate on frameworks for credit risk, ops, credit offers, fraud and required model development/updates
Primary Requirements (Must-have):
- 2-5 years of experience in data-science
- Hands-on modeling experience in ANN, RF & GBM
- Expertise in Python and knows at least one object oriented programming language.
- Understands retail lending
- Expertise in feature generation and data sanity
- Keen on problem solving and aptitude for learning
- Must have delivered at least one data product end-to-end
- Previous experience in banks/NBFC(s)/fintechs
- Knows SCALA/JAVA
- Experience in deploying Machine Learning and Deep Learning techniques
- Understands the concepts of hyper-parameter optimization and various techinques to achieve the same, primarily Genetic and Bayesian approaches
- Framework(s) approach to problem solving and ability to break down broader problem statements to hypothesis and validate
- Keeps a track of recent developments in the ML & DL space
- Belongs to Tier1 colleges (IIT/NIT/BITS etc.)