HR Executive at Primo Hiring
Views:4105 Applications:1133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Data Scientist - Engine Algorithm (1-3 yrs)
We are looking for a Data Scientist, who will develop algorithms to make the Engine faster, smarter and scalable.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Design, code, experiment and implement models and algorithms to maximize user experience, supply-side value, governance outcomes, and infrastructure readiness
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Tier 1 institutes candidates
- PhD, MS or Bachelors degree in, Statistics, Economics, Machine Learning, Operations, Research, Computer Science or other quantitative fields.
- Experience with exploratory data analysis, statistical analysis, and testing, and model development
- Ability to use a language like Python/R to work at scale with large data sets and tools like SQL, Hive, and Spark
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.