HR at I4 Consulting Services
Views:245 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Data Scientist - Education/Internet/Online (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
Machine Learning, Python, Java/ Scala, big data ecosystem - expert in SQL/Hive and ability to work with Spark.
Roles & Responsibilities :
Job Responsibilities :
- Identify potential data-driven machine learning solutions to business challenges that improve user experience through content personalization, prediction of user preferences and increasing relevant matches
- Own the Data Science model end-to-end from data collection to model building to monitoring the model in production
- Along with Product Managers, own the business outcomes/metrics which the data science model/algorithm drives
- Identify the most appropriate and cutting edge machine approaches for various supervised and unsupervised tasks in the NLP, deep learning, semantic search, LTR space for building highly accurate and scalable recommender systems and information retrieval solutions.
Key areas of work within the ML/DS team are:
- Surfacing highly relevant content to users on the platform - Users are leaving behind millions of data points on the platform in terms of the content and features that they interact with - How can we use those to create personalized journeys for them
- Constantly Improving our core matching algorithms - Our matching algorithms take the user inputs via images and help search through our massive database of video solutions and serve the best matches to users - How do we keep improving the algos to cater to the changing needs of users in terms of languages and subjects
- We are looking to hire senior data scientists to take lead of our key work streams within the team
Expertise in one or more of the following : Recommendations systems, Personalization, computer vision, search and relevance At least 3 years of experience in building machine learning models for product applications
Required Skills and Qualifications :
- At least 3 years of experience in building machine learning models for product applications
- Deep knowledge of the foundations of machine learning and statistics - can easily understand and implement a machine learning research paper.
- Solid experience working with state-of-the-art supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms on real-world problems, preferably in ecommerce domain.
- Strong Python coding skills and able to work with at least one other programming language such as Java/Scala.
- Ability to work in a big data ecosystem - expert in SQL/Hive and ability to work with Spark.
- Strong ability to understand the business and good stakeholder management capabilities.
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD in computer science, Machine learning or equivalent from a tier 1 college is preferred.
- Expertise in one or more of the following: Recommendations systems, Personalization, computer vision, search and relevance