Data Scientist - Digital Healthcare Platform (5-8 yrs)
Are you a high-performing, collaborative, results-oriented and technologically savvy person who is keen on sales in the digital industry? Then this highly visible role is for you!
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As a Data Scientist, you will build innovative analytics solutions and partner with product and business teams to improve existing solutions, and identify new opportunities to build data science solutions.
What you will do:
- Leading and counseling the data science team in choosing the right approach for problem-solving.
- Collaborating with Data Scientists and Data engineers to enable deployment of solutions.
- Building POC's, IP's and patents to create product differentiation using analytics and data science techniques.
- Transforming POC's into new product offerings
- Architecting DS/ AI/ ML solutions for easy integration with product.
- Ensuring smooth operations of existing products.
- Helping business and product team with an understanding of consumer behaviour using internal data sets.
- Measuring and articulating how data science initiatives improve business outcomes.
- Translating business problems into analytics problems and further into defined tasks for the team to execute.
What you need to have:
- B.E./ B.Tech - Min 65% or M.Tech / MBA
- Experience deploying DS/ ML/ AI solutions
- Ability to discover patterns in data and deliver impactful insights.
- Ability to convert high level business problems into analytics problems.
- Experience Managing data science teams.
- Experience working with business users / clients.
- He/ She should have 5-8 years of experience in the Machine Learning space with background in healthcare (preferred but not essential).
- Desired Attributes Should have experience in Algorithms, NLP, Chatbots, Product Strategy, Advanced Analytics etc.
- Should have working exposure to Python, R, SAS, etc