Talent Acquisition Manager at Questhiring
Views:550 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Data Scientist - Demand Forecasting & Pricing (4-7 yrs)
Data Modelling: Should design various data models to define optimum price point to get optimum number of consumers to transact on platform. It must include below objectives while adding more to the list
- Competitive benchmarking
- Driving volumes
- Customer perception of being best price
Data collection: design and develop process/ method/ tools to capture all primary and secondary data in right format
Data Storage: architect to design big data storage
Data visibility: Should design to present data and insights in meaningful way to management and clear any doubt around the outcome. It should be easy for management to see the impact and suggest for any strategic move
Sensitivity analysis: All data modelling must have sensitivity inbuilt to measure impacts and can be used for strategic decisions by management.
- Will be responsible for every action related to pricing
- Should build complex data like weather, seasonality, festivities as part of model
- Will be responsible for overall margin
- Having 3 to 7 years hands-on experience with creating statistical models
- MBA/ B-tech/ degree in statistics from a top-tier school.
- At least 1-2 years' experience in data science projects
- Experience with common and advanced statistical tools and process large data set
- Strong sense of data, analytical skills to measure behavioral outcome
- Enthusiastic to work with an attitude of "It's not over till it's over"
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.