HR Recruiter at A Leading TV Channel OTT Platform (Product Based Co)
Views:4687 Applications:1003 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Data Scientist - Data Analytics (2-5 yrs)
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, ideally within a product analytics focussed role for a digital business
- Graduate in related fields quantitative disciplines, engineering, statistics, operational research etc.
- Familiarity working with the following tools (preferred) -
- One or more Web Analytics platforms (such as Mixpanel, Adobe Analytics etc)
- Relevant experience in working with statistical analysis tools (e.g SAS/R/Python etc) and database query tools (e.g. SQL)
- Be creative, accountable, and be comfortable working independently
- Execute with an appropriate sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Collaborative, upbeat work ethic where you take up ownership, drive results and have fun along the way!
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the existing customer journeys, across platforms, devices, user relationships Globally
- Be vocal and proactive partner to stakeholders by delivering actionable insights that drive tangible improvements to UI/UX.
- Auditing analytics and tag implementations and coordinating changes with respective stakeholders across product and technologies.
- Ad-Hoc reporting using standard digital analytics tools (such as Mixpanel, Adobe etc)
Salary offered: 10-25LPA