Founder at KPB Consultants
Views:4591 Applications:1343 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:362
Data Scientist/Data Analyst - IT (1-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Identifying and analyzing business/product needs: You will work closely with stakeholders to identify business problems and opportunities, and then conduct research and analysis to determine the best solutions.
2. Developing business requirements: Based on your analysis, you will create detailed business requirements that clearly articulate what the company needs to achieve its goals.
3. Facilitating communication: You will act as a liaison between different departments, teams, and stakeholders to ensure that everyone is on the same page and that communication is clear and effective.
4. Conducting market research: You will analyze market trends and research competitors to determine how the company can remain competitive in the ed tech industry.
5. Creating and maintaining project plans: You will develop and maintain project plans, including timelines, budgets, and milestones, to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
6. Testing and quality assurance: You will conduct testing and quality assurance to ensure that products and services meet the business requirements and are of high quality.
7. Monitoring and reporting on performance: You will monitor and report on key performance indicators to help the company track progress towards its goals and identify areas for improvement.
Overall, as a business/product analyst in an ed tech company, your role is to help the company achieve its business goals by identifying and analyzing business needs, developing requirements, facilitating communication, conducting research, creating and maintaining project plans, testing and quality assurance, and monitoring and reporting on performance.
- Problem Solvers - challenge the hypothesis, think through pros and cons of the features
- Skill set - SQL, Python, Tableu, AI/ML models
- Should be able to tell data stories. Should be able to convince CPOs
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver who strives for excellence
- Team management experience
- Tier 1 education background
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.