Analytica Recruiting Partner at Inlustris Consultants
Views:426 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Data Scientist - Customer Analytics - BFSI (7-12 yrs)
Customer Analytics Data Scientist
- You would be joining a team that uses data to influence decisions across the entire business with a particular focus on their customer base including acquisition, retention, and reaction of users.
- You would ultimately be responsible for shaping the customer analytics centre for excellence with input from marketing, data engineering, and finance to produce compelling, high impact customer insight.
- A technical background in Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Analytics or similar.
- Work experience of at least 7-8 years in the areas of business analytics, data science or marketing optimisation
- Expertise with SQL and at least one other programming language such as R or Python is essential.
- Experience of using data analytics and visualisation products and technologies (such as Tableau, Spotfire, Qlikview, or PowerBI).
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
- Experience influencing decision by using extensive machine learning techniques on large sources of structured and unstructured data
- Demonstrable ability in at least some of the following areas Data Analytics, SQL and data manipulation, Data quality and cleansing techniques, understanding of the principles of data governance.
- Experience of working on multiple projects in parallel
- Knowledge of the UK retail or finance landscape is a plus
- Ability to deal with people issues and motivate individuals