Director at TalentCo Search Pvt Ltd
Views:2190 Applications:575 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:566
Data Scientist - Credit Risk (2-6 yrs)
Data Scientist in the team has end-to-end responsibilities to develop and deploy machine learning models that support every function of the business - credit & fraud risk, KYC, marketing, process, pricing optimization, etc. All aspects of the business are data-driven, and all processes and standard practices are open to data-driven disruption.
- Understand the business deeply and translate business problems to data science and analytics problems
- Understanding of regulatory landscape of lending business and Loss understanding would be a good plus. Exposure to regulatory model development/Monitoring/Reporting concepts.
- Brainstorm, research, learn & implement using new/existing AI & Machine learning algorithms
- Use data to create statistical models and build algorithms using R / Python
- Develop solid understanding of business drivers and how data is used to drive decisions and behaviors
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders and teams such as Product, Operations, Collections etc
- Presenting model results to management using data visualization tools
- Develop, deploy, and manage scalable data pipelines, and APIs.
- 1- 5 years of experience in hands-on ML model development using python/R
- Mathematical & statistical understanding of machine learning algorithms (GBM, Logistic Regression, Linear Regression, Deep Learning)
- Ability to draw conclusions and insights from data. Strong logical reasoning and data interpretation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills & the desire to solve hard problems
- Experience in model deployment is strongly preferred
- Experience in leading a team of data scientists, python developers, analysts is strongly preferred
- Background in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance and Computer Science is strongly preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.