Consultant at Antal International
Views:381 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Data Scientist/Consumer Analytics Lead - B2C Digital Industry (8-13 yrs)
About the Role :
This role/team is responsible to drive insights from BIG DATA, insights to strategy, strategy to key actionable by understanding 360 degree profiling of AVOD customers like :
1) In depth segmentation/taste clusters
- What do they watch (from Key assets like Movies TV shows, News, Games, Stories to genre, from genre to language, from language to region etc)
- When do they watch ( weekdays, weekends, prime hours, non-prime hours, browsing to binge watch)
- How do they watch (across different platforms App, web, connected devices, search & browsing behaviour).
- how much do they watch (watch time, frequency of usage, dormancy, recency).
- How are they responding to the platforms ( Journey on the platform from New customer to repeat customer, Organic Vs Paid customers, curation of the content, depth & width)
2) Derive Segmentation into insights & actionable for CLM Team (from on-boarding to content consumption, User to Viewer scale-up, retention, increase consumption by cross-sell & upsell, increase frequency of consumption).
Marketing Team : (Quality acquisition through ATL/BTL, digital Marketing, affiliate partners).
Product Team : Customer Journey enhancement/optimization of the paths that gives maximum viewer conversion.
Content Platform Team : When, what, where & how to curate AVOD content on the platform to improve discoverability, depth & width of the content. Ad-delivery & Monetization: define best possible path to leverage the content wrt consumer profiling to meet the Ad-delivery targets.
3) Continuous measurement & feedback of Outcome of the actionable : CLM campaign performance (through different channels like notifications, email, SMS, In-app promotions through Adoric etc).
Curation Vs consumption - Marketing Channel performance & ROI of each channel. Responsibilities
- Work with strategy experts, Creative Leads, Marketing Leads, data scientists and tech to develop metrics & analytical approaches to understand nuance around title performance.
- Think outside the box to find ways to improve stickiness of the customers to improve KPIs like MAU to DAU conversion ratio (Monthly Active users to Daily Active users) by improving DOU (days of usage/frequency of days).
- Translate ad hoc questions into scalable methodologies that apply to more than just the task at hand.
- Be a bridge between the Content business, marketing and technology groups, enabling insight that can empower better decision-making.
- Be a vocal and proactive partner to your stakeholders. Guide their line of questioning rather than fulfilling requests. Provide insights and conclusions rather than data outputs.
- Be comfortable outside of your comfort zone. Explore new methods and technologies, jump into ETL when needed, and find new ways to address old problems.
- 8-12 years of experience in Quantitative Analysis, BIG Data, Applied Statistics in large B2C Digital industry
- Must have hands on experience in SQL, R/Python, Advance excel.
- Must have proven track record of solving complex data problems into insights.
- Proficient in storytelling: converting data observations to insights, knowledge of visualization tools (Like Tableau, Power BI, D3, Sisense etc)
- Passion for building clear, concise, and meaningful metrics
- Seasoned expert in analytics with a proven track record of data analysis, metric development, and report building
- Stellar communication skills, business intuition, judgement, and stakeholder management
- Experience with big data distributed systems (Hive / SparkSQL)
- Enthusiastic about innovating quickly, comfortable with ambiguity, and thrives on scrappy real-world problem solving