Human Resource Specialist at Mount Talent Consulting
Views:3581 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Data Scientist - Consulting Firm (4-6 yrs)
Opportunity for Data Scientist role based in Pune
Masters/Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Applied Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or related field.
Preferred Skills :
- Data Interpretation
- Analytical Technology
- R, Python, SAS Programming
- Quality Delivery
Analytical Techniques :
- Excel and Product Development
- Modelling and Statistics
Job Description :
- Build predictive models, develop advanced algorithms that extract and classify information from large datasets quantify model performance.
- Analyze data, develop robust statistical algorithms/models that drive the product outputs.
- Apply various statistical techniques like, regression including logistic and OLS, clustering, optimization, classification and forecasting techniques in model development.
- Working experience in machine learning techniques (neural net, SVM, random forest etc.) is a plus point.
- Research new data science opportunities in areas of prediction, big data and/or real time analysis to identify new opportunities and give recommendations for future solutions in metro.
- Ensure all work undergoes a thorough QA process and is 100% error free, resolving any issues or errors to give the best service to our countries/clients.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.