Associate Manager at Crescendo Global
Views:66 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Data Scientist - Business Process Management Firm (3-5 yrs)
Data Scientist opportunity for a professional holding 3 years of strong expertise into Machine Learning techniques like Clustering, Logistic regression, Random Forest, Gradient Boosting Machine, SVM, Deep learning etc. An ideal candidate would possess good knowledge of model development/data wrangling experience using R & Python and Power BI.
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Location - Pune
Your Future Employer
A leading Business Process Management (BPM) company that offers innovative, digitally-led transformational solutions across various industries
- Developing predictive models using wide range of data sources (both structured and unstructured)
- Understanding customer's business challenges and define appropriate analytics approach
- Planning & managing workflow (for ongoing and ad-hoc assignments), turn-around time, SLAs, and productivity
- Monitoring of SOPs against output quality to ensure that they are updated at all times
- Undertaking quality control of completed work by reviewing outputs against pre-defined criteria
- Working with the team and providing continuous insights on the process/techniques
- 3 years of Hands on experience in developing models (end to end)
- Ideal candidate should have hands on experience using Machine Learning techniques like Clustering, Logistic regression, Random Forest, Gradient Boosting Machine, SVM, Deep learning etc.
- Good knowledge of model development/data wrangling experience using R & Python
- Tools experience - R (mandatory), Python (mandatory), ETL, Power BI
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.