Assistant Manager at Brilliant Seeker Services
Views:3986 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Data Scientist/Business Analyst - BFS (2-4 yrs)
Data Scientist/Business Analyst - Work experience 1 to 5 years
No. of open positions - 1
Fluency with R, python and commonly used machine learning frameworks
Fluency with excel
Build key data sets to empower insights
- Min 2+ years of experience doing quantitative analysis
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or another technical field. Advanced degrees preferred.
- Fluency in SQL or other programming languages. Development experience in R, Python
- Advanced understanding of statistical analysis
- Credit risk modelling for underwriting and portfolio monitoring using traditional and alternate data sources.
- Ability to apply analytics in all aspects of the business - risk, marketing, process etc
- Preferred experience in banking, payments, B2B Lending space
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop) a plus
- Experience with building insights using varied/alternate data sources
- Actively collaborate with the technology team, product management, operations teams and other stakeholders.
- Move seamlessly between business problems and coding.
- Present complicated analytical solutions to a non-technical audience
- Work with very large data sets residing in different data stores in the disparate format
- Readiness to work in a highly results-oriented and fast-changing landscape in a Fintech
Technical Skills :
- Data Structures
- Machine Learning
- Distributed computing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.