Senior Analyst - Talent Acquisition at Molveno Consulting
Views:177 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Data Scientist - BFSI (4-10 yrs)
- Responsible for discovering insights from massive amounts of structured and unstructured data to help shape or meet specific business needs and goals.
- Develop and evaluate various Machine Learning models before zero-in on the best one and ability to run Machine Learning models on huge amount of data.
- Apply data science techniques, such as Machine Learning, Statistical Modeling, Data storytelling, Artificial Intelligence, Analytical thinking.
- Build storytelling dashboards to make all insights and model output available to end users in a form which is highly helpful for decision making.
- Strong understanding of data-mining techniques and an ability to apply these techniques in practical real-world business issues.
- Demonstrate ability to consider data, identify patterns, issues, or data analysis needs for the business.
- Manage relationship with business stakeholders acting as a data scientist constantly thinking about data science solutions to make business better.
- Skilled working with large data sets, using big data tools and scripting languages such as: Excel, SQL, Python, Perl, Splunk, and PowerBI.
- Strong hands on experience with statistical analysis, data visualization, and data cleansing tools and techniques.