Delivery Leader - Analytics & Data Science at Rinalytics Advisors
Views:2838 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:131
Data Scientist - BFSI (3-7 yrs)
On an embark for a Data Sciences professional ( 3 to 7 years of relevant experience)
- Strong in AI areas like deep learning, genetic algorithms.
- The candidate should possess extensive knowledge of and experience in applying statistics, data mining, machine learning and deep learning techniques.
- Should be an expert in handling various data types and structures, structured, unstructured, voice, image and video data, static versus streaming data
- Integrating data, profiling, validating and cleansing data in Big Data platforms
- Extensive experience with relational, NO-SQL and Graph databases
- Hands on in statistical tools and programming environments like Python, R, SAS, Big Data platforms like Hadoop, Spark is a must.
- Deep Learning applications and tools like TensorFlow, Theano, Torch, Caffe is preferred.
Must have skills :
- Master's Degree / PhD in a quantitative field (e.g., Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Operations Research).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.