Associate at Nexus HR Consultants
Views:631 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Data Scientist - BFSI (0-4 yrs)
- You will apply AI techniques including Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) methods to interpret data (images, text, and structured data) and build solutions to improve process management and solve real problems our clients face today
- You will play a major role in coding and delivery of projects.
- Collaborate closely with internal partners from the Data Analytics and AI centres to leverage capabilities in cloud and big data technologies.
Education & Experience :
- A self-starter who can work independently and also be a strong team-player
- Bachelor's or Master's specialization in statistics, applied mathematics, information technology, engineering, computer science, or a comparable discipline
- Good knowledge of DL and traditional ML methods and exp. in relevant tools/languages such as Python / R
- Knowledge of neural network architecture (CNNs, RNNs, LSTMs, etc.) and practical exp. with deep learning libraries (keras, tensorflow, pytorch etc.)
- Experience in recognising and classifying objects in images using deep learning
- Experience of having worked on big data platforms (Cloudera / Hortonworks, MapR, or Pivotal and data science virtual machines on the cloud (Azure, AWS, etc.)