HR Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt.Ltd
Views:8933 Applications:516 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:245
Data Scientist - BFS/KPO (3-6 yrs)
- Decipher client problems from varied verticals into actionable analysis
- Ensure advanced analytical outputs are delivered by utilizing the rich online advertising auction data, crm data and 70 odd other data streams at your disposal
- Design and develop data-driven exploratory analysis as well as predictive and decision models to solve business problems across a range of advertiser categories
- Proactively produce stories that help the markets in Analytics pitches
- Identify repetitive areas in day-to-day work and build automation solutions
- Build blueprints/POCs for advance analytics solutions
- Own market communications and actively get involved in the Delivery Management of the team
- Brainstorm ideas with local market stakeholders to provide best support with customized Analytical Solutions, in alignment with MiQ - Power to Build- strategy.
TECHNICAL PROFICIENCY -
- Strong experience with advanced SQL and good experience in big data ecosystem - Hive/Pig/MapReduce, Spark
- 3+ years of experience in applying machine learning, statistical pattern recognition, and data mining algorithms to prediction problems.
- High degree of comfort with either R or Python
- Experience in delivering data science projects leveraging cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of big data processing tools/frameworks like Hive, Qubole, AWS
- Experience implementing Clustering and Regression algorithms on MiQ Datasets .