Data Scientist - Audio OTT Platform - IIM/IIT/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-10 yrs)
Industry - Media / Dotcom / Entertainment
Skills - Data Science, NLP, Consumer product
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Gain a deep understanding of how products and platforms influence user behavior by extracting insights from rich datasets to drive Retention, Engagement.
Client Details :
- One of India's largest audio OTT platform offering a vast collection of podcasts and audiobooks across a wide variety of genres and languages and making our entry to the global audience.
- Has grown to 15Million + users with deep engagement of 2.0 billion minutes per month. We are a Series B funded start-up backed by some of the marquee investors
Job Description :
- Gain a deep understanding of how products and platforms influence user behavior by extracting insights from rich datasets to drive Retention, Engagement.
- Identify the most impactful opportunities for product development based on user needs, and execute on them diligently and resourcefully, sequencing hypotheses to ladder up to broader business goals.
- Partner closely with the other data scientists and data engineers to help inform, build and test hypotheses to deliver actionable insights to fuel our products leveraging your skills in experimentation & statistical modeling.
- Tier 1 education
- 3+ years of experience applying experimentation methods & advanced statistical modeling to drive product development.
- Experience with product analytics, including crafting success metrics, running power analyses, determining statistical significance, and presenting findings with clear product recommendations or implications.
- You are capable of tackling loosely defined problems and translating complex thinking into practical application for diverse audiences.
- Proficiency in Python and SQL. Ideally, you are also skilled at performing analysis on large datasets.
Job Offer :
Opportunity to work with one of largest Audia OTT Platform
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chanakya Khandelwal on +91 124 452 5451.
Contact - Chanakya Khandelwal - +91 124 452 5451
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.