Analyst at Crescendo Global Services
Views:944 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Data Scientist - Analytics/Python + Machine Learning - Financial Services (5-9 yrs)
A Data Scientist opportunity in Mumbai for a professional holding at least 5-9 years of relevant experience in Data Science to create complex models, Design and apply machine learning techniques, and put them into production. Our client is looking for a professional keen to grow their career as a Deputy Manager-Data Science position.
If you think you are an expert in Data Science, we want you!
Your Future Employer:
A leading, global group with billions of assets under management providing comprehensive financial services serving millions of customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing Models on AI/ML.
- Training and testing different ML/DL algorithms, performing iterative experiments with different techniques to discover the best performing algorithm.
- Performing data analysis from unstructured data to find meaningful business insights.
- Working as a product owner and holding end to end responsibility for NLP based solutions.
- Designing and applying machine learning techniques to deliver actionable insights from large-scale, multi-structured datasets.
- Working with internal and external teams to develop models (ranging from data exploration to feature engineering and model development to validation and scoring.) and put them into production
The Successful Candidate:
- Deep experience in machine learning in asset management/investment domain.
- Excellent skills in Python
- Exposure to advanced deep learning techniques such as LSTM. CNN, Dense neural networks as well as neural networks design and implementation through tools like tensorflow, keras, pytorch, deepai or equivalent.
- Experience of working in multiple text mining / NLP solution
- Should have experience of deploying and putting into production ML based solution
- Good SQL expertise
- A passion to solve business problems across the value chain.
What is in it for you:
- An opportunity to work with a blue- chip firm in a high visibility role as a part of lean team.
- Work in a dynamic environment for an established brand