Senior HR recruiter at Redbox
Views:4412 Applications:942 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:865
Data Scientist (1-10 yrs)
- Data scientists will be responsible for utilizing their analytical, statistical, and programming skills to collect analyze and interpret large sets to find opportunities using models to test the effectiveness of the different courses of action. You will be considered an SME working directly with external clients and responsible for defining objectives, determining timelines, and advanced business analysis and presentation of results to involved stakeholders.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Stakeholders and leverage healthcare data to provide actionable, relevant, and timely analytic insight and drive the business solutions
- Access the effectiveness and accuracy of data sources; develop custom data models and algorithms, which can be applied to the datasets.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to frame problem statements and deliver technical solutions to improve existing processes.
- Ability to structure data analysis, driving analytics insights and analytical solutions.
- Participate in the development, validation, and delivery of algorithms, statistical models, reporting tools and strategic growth projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Computer Science or related quantitative field
- Significant experience with data analysis, reporting and programming logic (Statistics, Python, PySpark, Hive, SQL, Tableau)
- Experience interacting with a decision-making business audience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop analytical insights and summarize complex problems into concise reports and findings.
- Demonstrate proficiency in most areas of mathematical analysis methods, machine learning, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, and in-depth specialization in some areas.