Consultant at Antal International
Views:359 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Data Science Manager - IIT/BITS/ISI/IIM/ISB/XLRI (1-7 yrs)
My Client is a leading Big Data and Advanced Analytics consulting firm, headquartered in Gurgaon with satellite offices in Mumbai & Bangalore and clients across four continents.
My Client is looking for a top-notch professionals for leadership & supervisory roles in Data Sciences and Analytics consulting. They are growing rapidly and are actively hiring across Gurgaon, Mumbai & Bangalore locations. This is a great opportunity to use Analytics & Machine Learning to address some of the most exciting problems in fintech, banking & digital sectors.
These positions are front-end roles, wherein you will work directly with CEOs, CMOs, CROs, and Heads of P&L and will have complete ownership for one or more projects. You will work alongside and lead some of the sharpest minds of the country. You will work with clients to better understand opportunity areas, design sophisticated predictive models & machine learning algorithms, develop business strategies using these analytical models, and then present your findings to client leadership & get organizational alignment.
If you like the overlap of business, math, and technology, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, then this role is just for you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead brainstorming sessions, create analytical plan, provide guidance to junior team members, identify value creation areas, evaluate predictive models & algorithms, pressure test approaches & outcomes, be responsible for quality control.
- Lead analytical thought process and delivery on projects.
- Own client communication and project delivery:
- Front-end the relationship with clients, craft the overall story, make presentations to clients, liaise with client team members, ensure smooth delivery of projects, be the go to person for one/more projects.
- Drive growth of people and of the firm.
- Supervise the work of others, provide career mentorship to junior team members, be involved in hiring activities, lead internal R&D projects, identify internal innovation areas.
Required Skills and Experience
- Require Minimum of 1 year of Core Analytics Experience.
- Education : Graduate and Undergrad from these college can apply.
- Undergrad : IITs (Bombay, Delhi, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Roorkee, Chennai, BHU), BITS Pilani, SRCC, St. Stephens, LSR, ISI
- Grad : (MBA/PGDM etc) : Top business schools - IIMs (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Calcutta, Lucknow), ISB, XLRI
- Also open to "Tier 2" engineering colleges or "Tier 2" business schools if rest of the profile is superlative.
Skills and Tools
- Expert Level at Database querying tools (such as SQL / SAS) and at MS-Excel
- Intermediate/Expert at developing predictive models (e.g. linear regression, logistic regression, decision trees, etc)
- Should be able to Read, Write and Speak in English.